A bit about us:
For over 30 years our reputation for providing a quality job completed on time and on budget has grown, so has the demand for our services. Today we offer a number of construction related services and employ over 70 highly qualified team members who have the experience and training, as well as the necessary certificates and qualifications for almost any civil and mechanical construction need.
We are a California Partnership with B, A, C-21, C-8 and Hazmat licenses. Our services are widespread but all are related to our core business – building and engineering construction.
Why join us?
Location, stability, and great crew!
- 3+ years experience in Construction Project Management/Estimating.
- Extensive experience with production rates. contractual documents, and plans.
- Experience in dirt work, soil reports, underground utilities, asphalt paving, and concrete.
- Competent in heavy equipment and production rates.
- Experience with estimating software - SharpSoft is preferred.
- Previous experience with Primavera Project Management, AGTEK, and AutoCAD.
● Valid driver’s license (CA) and clean driving record required
This role will primarily be performed in Humboldt County, CA