Civil Engineer - Land Development
HYBRID role with Premier - Top 20 firm in the US!
- Walnut Creek, CA
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Leesa Purtzer
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
For over 40 years, we have provided residential, industrial, and commercial land development and construction support services to private/public clients. Our areas of expertise include urban planning, traffic and transportation, wind farms, water supply and distribution, flood control and drainage, sewage collection facilities, surveying, mapping, photogrammetry, and assessment districts and proceedings.
Why join us?
- Collaborative and innovative culture
- Fun company events
- Career growth (advance as high as you want to go including leadership / ownership)
- Open communication with management
- Hybrid remote / in office option
- Work life balance and flexible schedule
- Comprehensive salary, and benefits package
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- PE certification in California or the ability to obtain within a year
- 3+ years of land development engineering experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D