REMOTE Civil Engineers, Stormwater Modeling / $80k-$160k / Well-established firm!
- Lakeland, FL
- $80,000 - $160,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Mike Basile
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are an integrated science, engineering, design-build, and operations company specializing in water and environmental projects.
- Civil and environmental services to the municipal, institutional and industrial clients
- Heavy on municipal stormwater, roadway but not transportation
Why join us?
- $80k-$160k compensation range depending on the individual, REMOTE flexibility, several locations as well
- SR Principal sits in Portland, ME and the team has 20 direct reports all over the country and is growing
- 2-12 years of civil engineering experience, PE or on track to obtain it
- Stormwater hydrologic and hydraulic modeling skills; Some knowledge/experience with any of the following models/software: ARCGIS and QGIS, HEC-RAS, HEC23, HEC18, HEC-HMS, SWMM, PCSWMM, 1D/2D modeling HEC-RAS, XPSWMM, Infoworks ICM, FLO2d, Mike Urban
- Watershed and stormwater management, stormwater retrofits and green stormwater infrastructure strategies, surface hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, drainage, erosion and sediment control, sediment transport, and watershed/waterway modeling
- FEMA flood mapping processes and the Flood Insurance Program; Understanding of USACE and other Federal and State permitting processes