A bit about us:
We are an established multi-disciplined engineering consulting firm with 11 different office locations east of the Mississippi. We are made up of highly talented professional engineers, designers, and scientists that specialize in community infrastructure solutions such as land development, airport planning and design, environmental and water resources and energy support services.
We have multiple openings for Civil Project Managers, Civil Designer, and Project Engineers to join our dynamic team!
Why join us?
We offer an excellent benefits package that has been designed to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. Our package provides employees a consistent, competitive level of benefits with the flexibility to support individual growth within the organization.
- Competitive Base Salary up to $120K, depending on experience
- Top Civil Engineering Firm
- Performance-Based Incentives
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with Company Match
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous PTO, Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years of civil experience with a strong emphasis in Land Development.
- PE required, or currently pursuing PE.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.