A bit about us:
- We are a mid-sized, employee-owned, diverse, and multi-disciplined firm.
- Services we offer include: Architecture, Construction Services, Energy, Environmental, Geographic Information Systems, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Land and Site Development, Planning and Landscape Architecture, MEP Engineering, Public Works, Right of Way, Structural Engineering, Subsurface Utility Engineering/Utility Coordination, Surveying, Transportation, Water Resources and Water/Wastewater.
- Our passion is providing smarter solutions with a distinctly human touch for everyone we serve.
Why join us?
- Salaried position with long term growth potential
- Hybrid work environment
- Annual end-of-year bonus for all employees
- Medical, dental, and vision with an HSA account
- Short/long term disability and term life insurance
- New employee mentorship program
- Tuition assistance
- Company events to promote employee health
- Immediate opening for a Professional Engineer with experience in Transportation Design/PS&E in our Houston, TX office.
- This position will be primarily responsible for performing Transportation Design for TxDOT roadway & highway design projects.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE in the State of Texas or willing to obtain license within six months
- 2+ years of progressive design experience on transportation projects
- MicroStation CAD and Geopak experience; OpenRoads experience desirable
- Experience managing design and plan production
- Strong decision making skills desirable