Civil Engineering CADD Technician
Immediate opportunity for a Civil Engineering CADD Technician in the Corona, CA area
- Corona, CA
- $25 - $35
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Multidisciplinary Engineering firm located in the Corona area actively looking for a Civil Engineering CADD Technician. Come join us and help shape the future!
Why join us?
Some Benefits Include:
- 401K retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation / Paid holidays / sick time
- Hybrid work schedule
Currently hiring for a Civil Engineering CADD Technician in the Corona, CA area (hybrid work schedule). This role is responsible for providing local technical design and CADD support on projects to produce designs and specifications to be used for planning, transportation, infrastructure, and technical services.
- Working within MicroStation or AutoCAD Civil 3D following client driven CADD standards (NCS, DOT’s, UPRR, USACOE, etc.)
- Coordinating with design engineers to develop ROW and ownership plans for various entities.
- Adhering to specific quality control procedures
- Complete work according to standard surveying principles and practices and compliance with company standards and quality system procedures
- Create and document easement exhibits, legal descriptions, deed interpretation, layouts, submittals, instructions, and complete survey drawings
- Perform survey calculations and reports.
- Prepare preliminary and final CADD construction drawings for highway, roadway, transit, environmental, structural and utility improvement projects.
- Prepare preliminary and final right-of-way, planning, or other technical drawings.
- May lead project CADD support efforts under the direction of the engineer in charge.
- Perform basic geometry and quantity calculations.
- Associate’s Degree in closely related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of formal CADD training.
- Minimum of 3 years of CADD experience.
- Strong computer skills including experience with MicroStation, AutoCAD Civil3D, and Microsoft Office products.
- Understand and interpret topographic survey and base mapping including coordinates, elevations, contours, utility symbols, roadway symbols, etc.
- Experience with local city, county, and state engineering standards.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$25 - $35