A bit about us:
We are a publicly-traded global organization, focused on biopharmaceutical solutions.
Why join us?
- Contribute to all clinical research activities to ensure successful management of clinical studies.
- Maintain and track clinical study data and support in investigator qualification and selection, analysis of potential patient recruitment, and overall study status/progress throughout the life of a study.
- Conduct qualification visits (QV), site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits (MV) and termination visits (TV) at assigned clinical sites and generate visit/contact reports.
- Serve as main liaison to participating clinical trial sites with focus on data entry, query resolution, investigational device tracking and accountability, and study conduct oversight at the participating clinical sites.
- Perform on-site and remote site qualification visits, site initiation visits, interim monitoring visits and site close out visits
- Collaborate with data management to support data cleaning process
- Bachelor's in biological science, pharmacy or other health related field
- Ability to perform all clinical monitoring activities independently.
- Strong and demonstrable planning, management, organization, collaboration and analytical skills
- An honest and ethical work approach to promote the development of life changing treatments for patients.