A bit about us:
Our high-quality products and team of experts make us a global leader in manufacturing valves for water treatment, sewage treatment, water distribution, pulp and paper, chemical and petrochemical, mining, power, hydropower dams, and other process industry valves. Customers worldwide come to us for our trusted design innovation, quality and service.
Why join us?
Competitive wages and provides a generous employee benefits package. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, health and dental insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, and 401(k). All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen, physical, and background check.
A minimum of 5+ years of experience is preferred or having a machining degree.
- Second shift is 4, 10 hour days. Monday – Thursday, 3 PM – 1 AM
- Starting Wage: $28.56 with a 36-month progression, .50 increase every six months up to 36 months. A shift differential of $1.30.
- New hires typically start on 1st shift ( 5 AM – 3 PM), for training which generally takes 2-4 weeks. From there, you will be moved to 2nd shift.
- CNC Machinists must demonstrate the ability to efficiently setup, operate and program multiple types of CNC machines including horizontal lathes, vertical boring machines, vertical machining centers, and horizontal machining centers, etc.
- Has leadership and decision-making skills, at times working with little or no supervision.
- Must have the ability to check own work and that of others as assigned for quality, safety and performance.
- Using multiple measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, etc.