A bit about us:
We are a leading manufacturer of spine, trauma and arthroscopic medical implant products used to treat problems with the musculoskeletal system. These medical devices make a profound difference in the lives of patients suffering from trauma, tumors, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, and congenital conditions.
Why join us?
We offer excellent benefits including a 401K match and will pay up to $3000 for your relocation!
- Sets up machines to run correctly and consistently
- Operates precision machinery
- Receives process travelers and verifies that the components are correct
- Receives raw material and loads machines or fixturing if necessary
- Verify and troubleshoot new program initial run on multi-axis milling machines
- Uses precision measuring instruments to perform first piece and in-process inspections for conformance to blueprint specifications, in accordance with inspection plans
- Make necessary adjustments for first articles
- Follows procedures for units that are out of specification
- 2+ years of CNC Machining
- Exp with 5 axis milling and/or lathes
- Exp with Haas, Mazak, Mikron, DMG Mori, or Swiss (Citizen)
- Technical school preferred in CNC Machining