Commercial Construction Superintendent
Manage high visibility commercial ground-up building projects for a Top ENR firm with 70 years experience operating in the Southeast (Base salary + Generous Bonuses)
- Atlanta, GA
- $80,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Logan Ridge
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a Top ENR commercial construction company in America celebrating over 70 years of experience as Healthcare and Commercial construction experts. We have completed over 10,0000 projects all along the Southeast including many landmark projects. We ranked on the ENR Top 400 Contractors list of 2022 with a very strong project pipeline heading into 2023.
Why join us?
Our clients like us, trust us and want to do business with us. We are looking for people with the same enthusiasm, passion, and respect for the hard work that brought us to where we are today. We offer our valued employees outstanding benefits and opportunity for career advancement.
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent PTO
- Comprehensive Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
We are looking for an experienced commercial building construction Superintendent in the Charlotte area (also hiring in other cities like Atlanta and Dallas)
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force including laborers/craft workers
- Inspect Contractor or (Sub)Contract operations to ensure compliance with contract
- Review and approve sub/trade contractor payment applications with the Project Manager
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including the Architects, Engineers, and Owner/Client representatives
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager
- Conduct quality inspections
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material
- Work with the in-house Safety team to communicate and enforce Safety and Health Management Program to maintain our excellent safety standards
- Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules, and ensure all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- 4+ years of commercial building experience
- Must be local or willing to relocate
- BS in construction manager or related field experience
- Ground up experience a plus!