A bit about us:
Our law firm is proud of its reputation for delivering the highest quality legal services and personalized attention to construction industry businesses and professionals. Whether the challenge involves the enforcement or defense of construction lien or payment and performance bond claims, multi-million dollar construction defect and delays claims, professional liability claims, or dispute avoidance through effective contract drafting and project consultation, we know that success means achieving timely and cost-effective results that serve the needs of our clients.
Why join us?
Full time direct hire position
- Competitive salary and Bonus structure
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Ability to handle pressure, interruptions, and multiple projects with frequently changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to perform legal research, in-depth knowledge of legal terminology and principles
- Ability to analyze legal documents and ensure accuracy
- Exceptional organization, writing and communication skills
- Interact professionally with clients, attorneys, paralegals, secretaries, all other staff, and other representatives outside of the firm
- Positive attitude