A bit about us:
Commercial/Multifamily Superintendent for a project located in Traverse City, MI & Carmel, IN. The superintendent would be responsible for the over all schedule and day-to-day operations of the project. The ideal candidate is someone who will own the responsibilities of their role and also be able and willing to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation.
Why join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Must be able to pass criminal history background check prior to employment
- Must possess a valid driver license.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Technology preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years construction related experience.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and recognize and address work related issues as they occur.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and shop drawings.
- Working knowledge in the Windows environment, Ability to use Microsoft Office software applications and spreadsheets is necessary.
- Regular travel is required.
- Daily operation and management of client's projects.
- Maintaining an organized job site, including the construction office/trailer.
- Responsible for the inventory and unloading of all construction material .
- Track and document the daily manpower of subcontractors working on the construction site.
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Promote and ensure job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other colleagues.
- Supervise completion of a final punch lists for timely building turnover.