We are looking to add an experienced architectural PM with Higher Education projects in their portfolio to run projects ongoing and ones to come! We are continually growing this practice and need a leader that has the ability to impact revenue growth for multiple projects while being responsible for the deliveries of design, budget, and time for clients.
- Primary client relationship owner. Build and strengthen connections by meeting deadlines and goals set.
- Lead and Manage execution and delivery of implementation documents from start to completion.
- Collaborate on the design process including master planning, programming client needs, studies, design development, document preparation, and construction drawings.
- Oversee coordination of team interaction both internally and externally.
- Integrate expertise and innovation in all projects.
- Degreed in Architecture, Masters preferred
- Registered Architect preferred
- 15+ years of experience, 5+ leadership experience
- Sustainable design accreditation preferred
- Majority of experience within Higher Education projects
- Familiar with design softwares including Revit, AutoCAD
- Familiarity in the functionality of vision
- Experience in MS Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge of building codes, accessibility guidelines, constructability, QA/QC process.