Superintendent - Terminal expansion project - 160k + top tier benefits
- Addison, TX
- $130,000 - $170,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Amber Wood
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Successful and established Organization recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Why join us?
4 weeks PTO, Stable 5+ year projects, upward mobility, company paid health dental, vision, 401k with an established AEC firm.
Responsible for coordination and monitoring of overall field construction administration activities and/or management engineering services on projects of a diverse nature in accordance with design specifications to assure that construction projects are completed in compliance with the drawings and specifications, within budget, and on schedule. Job responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing an extensive CM team that includes, as needed and approved by construction coordinators and other CM support staff. Varies extensively depending on the degree of construction contract oversight activity.
- Ensures subordinates understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Challenges staff, consultants and contractors on their work product and recommendations/requests.
- Performs QC checks on their own work product and that of their staff.
- Reviewing and recommending updates/expansion of existing CM procedures/processes.
- Verifying the construction contractors’ mobilization schedules including recommendations to Senior PM for approval of contractual requirements before issuance of Notice to Proceed.