A bit about us:
Our client, a water infrastructure industry leader in the Southwest for over 40 years, is seeking a Construction Project Engineer to add value to their growing team. Specializing in all forms of water general contracting throughout Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas, we value safety, quality, and experience. Our reputation and success is fueled by caring teams, long standing relationships, and repeat business.
Why join us?
We believe our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success as a company. This successful candidate will be an integral part of our team and will need 2+ years experience in a self perform heavy civil and/or treatment plant environment. The Project Engineer will be responsible for procuring materials and scheduling project work activities according to plan timelines to ensure timely project completion.
You will work hand in hand with field management, complete RFIs, Submittals, and maintain relationships with suppliers and sub contractors.
Employee Appreciation and Value:
- Base Salary from $75-95K/yr. DOE
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Company vehicle or allowance + gas card
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Relocation assistance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Project Engineer in heavy civil construction and/or water infrastructure projects.
- College degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred.
- Knowledge of RFIs, Submittals, Material Procurement