Construction Project Manager
Self-performing general contractor in the midwest seeks an experienced Project Manager to join the team!
- Indianapolis, IN +1
- $70,000 - $120,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Amber Basinger
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Industry-leading General Contractor that focuses on water, wastewater, and industrial construction!
Why join us?
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists with buyouts (purchase orders) of projects
- Assists with project schedules, input in Primavera P6, and updates monthly
- Participation in weekly progress meetings
- Track material deliveries
- Review submittals
- Create bill of material, detailed layout, installation of equipment, pipe, etc.
- Perform elevation surveys and layout and keep accurate field book
- Assist in pending change order estimates by sourcing and pricing materials
- Compile, enter, and submit a request for information (RFI)
- All other duties as assigned
- Relevant construction or engineering industry experience.
- Field experience in estimating, purchasing, submittal review, CAD, and cost control.
- Experience in concrete, excavation, underground, and exposed piping.
- Experience in heavy civil or mechanical type projects.
- Mechanically minded problem solver with excellent math aptitude.
- Highly, motivated organized, and detail-oriented.
- Professional with effective communication skills to keep people on task.
- Results-oriented with the ability to manage people and tasks in a deadline-driven environment.