Construction Project Manager
Project Manager needed for top mid-size GC in Pittsburgh
- Carnegie, PA
- $90,000 - $120,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Haley Gerritsen
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a mid-size commercial construction firm that provides specialized construction services to Owners and Architects in a variety of construction applications. Since 1977, our company has set the standard for construction excellence by investing in our skilled workforce, implementing our award-winning safety program and offering the best in management expertise. Our business and our success have been built on the strong sense of teamwork we've created on every one of our projects.
Why join us?
- Great benefits
- Great projects
- The Project Manager (PM) is a professional with previous experience who manages one or more projects at any given time.
- The PM is responsible for the satisfactory performance of all the staff assigned to achieve project budget, schedule, and profitability goals.
- He or she leads the purchasing effort, administers trade contracts, conducts all project meetings, and prepares all project reports.
- The PM is the Owner's single point of contact for all business issues and contractual requirements.
- The PM coordinates closely with the Project Superintendent, and typically reports to an Operations Group Project Executive or Vice President.
- He or she rotate their time between the office and field, visiting their projects several times weekly.
- The PM provides exceptional customer service to colleagues in the office and field, owners, owner’s representatives, architects, engineers, subcontractors, regulatory officials and other project stakeholders.