Construction Project Manager
We are looking to hire a Commercial Construction Project Manager for a great opportunity!
- White Plains, NY +1
- $140,000 - $190,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: AJ Harris
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
A privately-owned general contracting and construction management firm that has been providing pre-construction and construction services to an extensive client base in a variety of industries such as medical, academic, automotive, hospitality, office and retail.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Vehicle allowance or company truck
- Bonus structure
- Paid paternity/maternity leave
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Clear progression goals
- Clear communication, great work environment
- Excellent reputation in the industry
- Full Health benefits and 401K
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Project experience in commercial, retail, hospitality, healthcare and/or industrial
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
- The project manager will be responsible for all activities related to the construction projects including: procurement, submittals, creating and maintaining scheduling to ensure an on-time completion, and to work within the budget parameters.
- The position will report to the project executive.
- Generate and maintain RFI logs, and submittal logs.
- Coordinate the efforts of all team members, including architect, engineers, consultants, contractors, and property management personnel to successfully achieve goals.
- Identify, engage, and build relationships with capable contractors to ensure safe efficient, timely, and quality of work.
- Seek appropriate value engineering and quality improvement alternatives.
- Create and maintain project budgets.
- Ensure appropriate inspections and quality control of work.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
White Plains, NY
$140,000 - $190,000