A bit about us:
Leading Healthcare General Contractor
Why join us?
Competitive Salary, 401k with Match, HMO and PPO medical, Life, Vision, Generous PTO Plans
We are seeking a Healthcare Construction Superintendent to join our team! Position requires extensive experience in the structural aspects of construction and coordinating subcontractors, review of submittal information and shop drawings, issuing and coordinating RFI documents to the Architect, and coordinating with the Inspector of Record. Position interacts with the Construction Manager, Project Architect, and the Owner’s representative. Familiarity with hospital facility operation and the coordination and care necessary to complete construction projects within a functioning hospital with special attention to infection control procedures.
- 10 plus years of management experience; healthcare or related business knowledge preferred, broad understanding of construction industry.
- Knowledge of construction drawings, material and product specifications and construction documents (RFI’s, Submittals, Contracts, etc.).
- Familiarity with software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Procore Platform.
- Strong team player.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from bid to implementation.
- Allocate resources for assigned projects.
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
- Ability to visualize the entire project and anticipate constructability issues and embed solutions in the construction plans and schedules.
- Can visualize and create the project schedules critical path.
- Can organize and perform Pull Planning scheduling team meetings.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- Inspect materials and equipment delivered to the site.
- Maintain Interim Life Safety measures in place.
- Maintain and complete Daily Construction Reports in Procore.
- Issue RFI documents to the Architect in Procore.
- Track Change Events in Procore.