- Seattle, WA
- $100,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Scott Ricketts
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our management team has over 100+ years of combined experience in building and renovations - delivering exceptional construction projects in the private sector and public work market through the incredible work of its employees.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Fast Casual
- Special Projects
Why join us?
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are a motivated and proactive individual with a passion for construction project coordination, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the successful delivery of exciting construction projects.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
The Construction Project Superintendent is a key position within a construction project management team. The superintendent is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all on-site activities to ensure the successful completion of a construction project. Their role is crucial in maintaining a safe and efficient work environment while adhering to project timelines, budgetary constraints, and quality standards.
- Project Planning: Collaborate with project managers to develop detailed construction plans, including sequencing of activities, resource allocation, and scheduling.
- On-Site Coordination: Supervise and direct daily construction activities, ensuring adherence to project plans, specifications, and timelines. Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers, and other project stakeholders.
- Team Management: Provide leadership and direction to on-site construction teams, including subcontractors and internal staff. Assign tasks, monitor progress, and ensure that all work is executed efficiently and safely.
- Quality Control: Implement and enforce quality control procedures to ensure that construction work meets or exceeds industry standards and project specifications. Conduct regular inspections and address any deficiencies promptly.
- Safety Compliance: Promote and enforce strict adherence to safety regulations and protocols on the construction site. Conduct regular safety meetings, inspections, and audits to mitigate risks and maintain a safe working environment.
- Material and Equipment Management: Coordinate the delivery of construction materials and equipment to the site. Monitor inventory levels, inspect received materials for quality, and ensure proper storage and utilization.
- Problem Solving: Identify and address any construction-related issues, delays, or conflicts promptly. Collaborate with project stakeholders to find effective solutions while minimizing disruptions to the project schedule.
- Reporting and Documentation: Maintain accurate and detailed records of construction progress, including daily logs, work orders, change orders, and other relevant documentation. Provide regular project status updates to project managers and other stakeholders.
- Budget and Cost Control: Monitor project expenses, labor costs, and material usage to ensure adherence to the project budget. Identify potential cost-saving measures and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Client Communication: Establish and maintain effective communication channels with clients, architects, engineers, and other project stakeholders. Address client concerns, provide updates on project progress, and ensure client satisfaction throughout the construction process.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a related field (preferred) OR equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience as a Construction Project Superintendent or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of construction processes, techniques, and regulations.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting construction plans and specifications.
- Familiarity with construction software and project management tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication