- Irvine, CA
- $80,000 - $130,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Forrest Mack
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Established commercial construction contractor with 25+ years of experience in grocery, retail and restaurant construction.
Why join us?
- Flexible PTO + paid holidays
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- Personalized work station budget
- Company & team outings
PLEASE NOTE: A background doing commercial/retail construction is the most important criteria for consideration.
- Experience supervising construction projects for a General Contractor.
- TI construction experience is a plus
- Ability to run multiple jobs at any given time.
- Proficiency reading architectural, structural and MEP construction drawings.
- Schedule all subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in the critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Organized individuals who are able to multi-task, and who have clear written and verbal communication skills will succeed
- Articulate, polite, and poised in client communication
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Familiarity with new technology, specifically Procore and Bluebeam is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and MS Project
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Dependable team player
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with clients, tenants, subcontractors, and team members
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliverables
- OSHA experience and certification
- First Aid/CPR certification