A bit about us:
Rapidly growing StartUp tackling compliance and regulatory issues companies are facing in today's digital landscape.
Why join us?
- Professional growth opportunities
- High customer retention
Example of Daily Activities:
- Research current compliance related topics for an upcoming series of blog posts, ebooks, and social posts to build the key messaging
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to develop copy/content assets for an upcoming campaign
- Work on a strategic research project to learn more about a new buyer segment
- Analyze reporting metrics of recent content releases and make recommendations for how to increase engagement for upcoming campaigns
- Develop script for a short video to promote an upcoming research report
- Meet with members from sales, product management and client support to gain insights on customer perspectives and internal business challenges, and apply these findings to our content strategy
- Provide feedback on visual assets/graphics for an upcoming ebook/website release
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing, digital marketing or a related discipline such as journalism
- 2+ years of experience with B2B technical product marketing in DevOps, Cyber Security Products/Services, cloud, or regulatory space.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- You can take in a lot of information and quickly distill it down to the most important elements and derive “so what?”
- You are not afraid to get technical, whether it’s digging into company’s products and learning how they work or learning about new concepts in cybersecurity.
- Display a strong writing and editing background that includes a wide variety of topics and audiences, including technical audiences. You enjoy longer term, research-based writing, but you are also an agile writer who can react to current events and turn around a blog post on the spot.
- Knowledge of SEO methodologies/tools You have experience analyzing data in marketing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, AHREFS (or another SEO tool), Marketo/HubSpot/Pardot, Tableau and Excel. You can use data in various formats and tools to answer critical business questions and drive data-based decision-making
- Proficiency in working in a common content management system such as WordPress
- Strong communication skills. You can communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of organization
- Team player who has a demonstrated record of helping your colleagues succeed, even when you don’t personally immediately benefit from that effort.