CONTROLLER / $$$ - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE / growing company, phenomenal work life balance, and great culture!!
- Elizabeth City, NC
- $90,000 - $160,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Sean Carney
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
A growing manufacturing firm near Elizabeth City, NC is actively in need of a Controller. This privately owned manufacturing company is located in NC, and quaint/historic community and affords an individual a great place to work while enjoying a family-oriented lifestyle
Why join us?
TOP notch work life balance, great/steady work week of hours, awesome family-oriented culture, and highly supportive promotional opportunities and flexibilities to grow.
- Exceptional benefits
- Time off flexibilites
- Manages a team of finance professionals covering Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cost Accounting.
- Manages company compliance with generally accepted accounting principles in accordance with company policy as well as local, state and federal reporting requirements.
- Personally responsible for full weekly preparation, execution, posting, funding, and reconciliation of end-to-end payroll in Paycom covering 300+ employees. (Review and approval coordinated for accountability and control)
- Prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations to justify balances and to identify and resolve issues.
- Manages and reports Cash Flow Forecast weekly, by week for 18+ months of forward visibility.
- Manages / Approves credit memos, customer deductions, buying program payments and non-revenue order processes in a profitable manner that promotes responsible decision-making processes and behaviors.
- Responsible for daily reporting requirements of the department such as the daily overtime report, dashboards, KPI reports, operations reports, management reports and other reports to be defined.
- Owns the 3-day close process including researching business transactions to determine proper accounting treatment, posting journal entries and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts in a timely manner.
- Prepares financial statements, financial reports, and supporting analyses (both defined and ad hoc), along with meaningful commentary to explain results/variances to various levels within the organization.
- Ensures that financial reporting requirements and deadlines are met timely and efficiently.
- Performs financial and trend analysis, including customer and product profitability, quad analysis, capital expenditures, productivity, cost outs and growth initiatives.