A bit about us:
We are a Texas based builder/developer made up of unique, talented individuals who share a deep mutual respect for one another. Our goal as a company is to create an environment that allows our employees to excel as individuals and thrive as a team. Although investment horizons may change, this philosophy governs all decisions as we strive to create places where people want to be.
Why join us?
Since our inception in 1972 we have generated an average return of greater than 35 percent to our investors. Our hospitality development track record is unparalleled in the industry, including over $3 billion in acquisition, renovation and development projects and 7,000+ hotel rooms, with both major brands and highly regarded independent operators.
- Record all accounting entries for a variety of LLC, LP, and Corporate entities.
- Research new and applicable technical accounting standards.
- Prepare GAAP audit reports.
- Prepare fair market value statements.
- Prepare debt compliance reports.
- Prepare cash flow projections, reconciliations, and budgets.
- Review loan and equity construction draws.
- Review invoice coding.
- Prepare fee calculations.
- Prepare and invoice monthly fees and reimbursables.
- Review federal and state tax returns.
- Review investor/partner K-1’s.
- Review and prepare transaction taxes.
- Maintain the investor relations portal and database.
- Hotel controller relations and coordination.
- Assist with the preparation, input and review of the Annual Business Plan.
- Prepare financial statement consolidations.
- Assist Treasurer with cash management and forecasts for all entities.
- Review and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate administrator.
- Prepare and report financials and estimates to third party investors.
- File electronic sales tax returns.
- 5+ years experience in accounting
- CPA (Preferred)
- Real Estate/Construction Exp.