A bit about us:
We're a global manufacturer of drivetrains and e-propulsion systems for a wide rage of automobiles. With over 40,000 employees spread across 20+ countries, we are committed to our team's success. We offer training, professional development, and advancement opportunities. In order to continue to be the best, we know we have to hire, train, and retain the best. Come see what sets us apart from the rest!
Why join us?
Competitive compensation: $75k - $115k+ (DOE)
- Awarded Top Employer for the USA and across Europe
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous PTO package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, preferred
- 2+ years' experience with controls engineering
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Experience with Beckhoff, Siemens, or Rockwell - troubleshooting and programming
- HMI programming experience
- ABB and Fanuc Robotics experience
- Ability to travel as needed
- Develop, test, troubleshoot, modify, and commission control system applications
- Read/interpret, develop, and modify control system design documents - diagrams, drawings, schematics, P&ID, etc...
- Develop, install, and test control systems according to schedules, budgets, and specifications for product development
- Maintain standard manufacturing and quality documentation