A bit about us:
Based in the United States, we are a growing company with customer installations in over 40 countries, seven enterprise manufacturing facilities, and have become an industry leader in design and manufacturing systems.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- A Bonus/Differential structure allowing you to make $20-40K over salary.
- Previous experience with troubleshooting and perform repairs and modifications on the mechanical, electrical, or software aspects of equipment at customer sites to customer satisfaction.
- Experience with assisting in the start-up, checkout, installation, and testing of new equipment.
- Instruct personnel at customer sites on the safety, proper operation, and preventative maintenance of equipment to improve the efficiency of customer productivity.
- Must have KUKA Robotics experience
- Experience in PLC Programming (Allen-Bradley and/or Siemens S7 PLC's).
- Have an advanced understanding of VFD functions, operations, and programming.
- Advanced understanding of pneumatic and electrical Schematics and troubleshooting.
- Ability to troubleshoot wiring and complete I/O checks.
- Robotics experience a plus.