A bit about us:
We design and deliver clean energy solutions for all types of properties. Our solutions have proven to reduce consumption by 25-50% and create efficiencies with the goal of operational cost savings. Our projects lead to greener low, carbon buildings, enhanced owner value, and greater tenant comfort.
Why join us?
- Untapped growth potential and ability to grow into new roles
- Competitive Salaries
- Great Benefits
- Fun work environment
- New age solutions
- Supports Equipment Programming for Custom Solutions
- Understand PLC to Robot integration
- Load software packages
- Develop and Install Vision Systems, including design, programming, debugging, and ongoing support.
- Program PLC
- Develop and maintain HMI’s
- Ability to program input/outputs associated with interfacing robots with equipment
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret electrical schematic drawings
- 3-5 years of experience working with controls/Automation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related Engineering field.
- Enthusiasm for challenges and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects.