Controls Service Technician
A rapidly growing smart solutions and infrastructure services company is adding to their team in Lubbock, Texas
- Lubbock, TX
- $35 - $45
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Courtney Hoogervorst
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
A smart solutions and infrastructure services company that provides innovative solutions to the built environment. We specialize in Building Automation, Security Access Control and Video, Testing, Adjusting and Balancing, and Life Cycle Services.
Why join us?
- In Business for over 25 years
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 401K plan
- Health/Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off / Holidays / Sick Time
As a Controls Technician on our construction or service team, you will be responsible for conducting preventative maintenance, repair, installation, and commissioning of BAS/BMS and DDC controls. This role will be roughly 80% in the field at customer sites and you will be provided a company vehicle. Responsibilities include performing start-up, checking, testing, system diagnostics, and commissioning from system-level controllers to end devices for small to medium-sized new or retrofit projects.
NICE TO HAVE:
- 2+ years of BAS/BMS or DDC Controls experience
- Maintenance/Repair/troubleshooting BAS systems
- Familiarity with one or more of the following platforms: Siemens, Schneider Electric, Johnson Controls, Alerton, Delta Controls, Trane, or ALC
NICE TO HAVE:
- Tridium Niagara
- Siemens experience