1st Shift Position! OT available
- Huntington, IN
- $32 - $36
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Dan Asher
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client is an established manufacturer of highly-engineered products for the automotive, heavy truck, and marine markets.
Why join us?
401k with Match
401k with Match
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Permanent PLC Controls Technician to join our dynamic team in the manufacturing industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting programmable logic controllers (PLCs), automation systems, and robots. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in Allen Bradley programming and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot PLCs, automation systems, and robots.
- Develop and implement control system modifications and upgrades.
- Perform preventative maintenance on control systems and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical issues related to control systems.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure efficient operation of control systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to control systems.
- Provide training to other technicians and operators on control systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in PLC controls and automation.
- Strong knowledge of Allen Bradley programming.
- Experience with robotics and automation systems.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and be on call as needed.
- Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field preferred.