Corporate Interiors Project Manager
- Alexandria, VA
- $100,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Haley Gerritsen
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a construction firm that has evolved from a small interiors firm of only seven employees into an award-winning general contracting firm specializing in tenant interiors, building renovations, base building, retail, restaurant and design-build construction services.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Great Benefits
- Interesting Project - High end tenant fit outs & finishes in the $MM
- Performance-based bonuses
- 401K match, tuition reimbursement
- No-interest loans to qualified employees
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university or equivalent work experience, or combination of work and education may be substituted
- 5-10+ years’ experience managing commercial construction projects as a Project Manager with a General Contractor
- Develop and track leads on upcoming projects with new clients
- Build relationships and networking to acquire business from new clients
- Collaborate with marketing department to create written narrative for pre-qualification and bid package and proposals.
- Participate in budget creation with estimating, and accepting responsibility for the logistical/common sense overview to ensure profitability and constructability
- Ensure all contracts and subcontracts are quickly and completely executed and resolve any contract issues.
- Manage workload and capacity for each project team, and ensure team is aligned with compatible client and requirements.
- Manage multiple teams and complex construction projects simultaneously while ensuring financial discipline, adherence to schedule, and quality
- Create all project objectives and milestones
- Lead internal staff meetings with PM teams to ensure projects meet financial and schedule requirements.
- Assist with resolving RFIs and managing communication flow for complex/time sensitive issues.
- Maintain subcontractor relations for each project, especially for large / complex projects
- Enforce project budgets
- Review all financial project reports for team performance
- Negotiate, issue, and execute change orders for complex / time sensitive issues
- Responsible for teams as they timely close-out projects.
- Mentor, train, and develop Project Engineers and Superintendents.