Corporate M&A Attorney
Must have book of business
- Lexington, KY
- $75,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Jessica Stine
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a small firm looking to grow our practice to better serve our clients in a multitude of practice areas!
Why join us?
Path to partnership
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Attorney with a portable book of business. We can provide back office support, so you can focus on your clients.
- Advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and other corporate transactions
- Conducting due diligence and risk assessments for potential transactions
- Negotiating and closing deals on behalf of clients
- Providing legal guidance and support to other departments within the organization
- Staying up-to-date with changes in laws and regulations related to corporate transactions
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to the state bar and in good standing
- Book of transferable business of at least $150k
- Experience in Corporate M&A