Incredibly Prestigious Law Firm Seeking a Corporate Transactional Paralegal!
- Portland, OR +1
- $80,000 - $110,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Hayley Christina
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Incredibly prestigious and award-winning law firm! Nationally-recognized for Intellectual Property, Corporate, Litigation, and Natural Resources divisions and high-profile clients!
Why join us?
- Excellent benefits
- Career advancement
- Amazing culture
- Competitive salary
- Competent staff
- Supportive leadership
- Competitive 401(k)
Specific job duties:
- Draft Operating Agreements, Bylaws, Certificates of Incorporation, Board and Shareholder Consents, Financing Documents, Legal Opinions, Officers Certificates, Notices of Borrowing, other ancillary closing and funding documentation, Warranty and Stock Option documentation, Securities memos and Closing Checklists.
- Prepare structure charts and steps memos.
- Prepare final closing book and draft necessary stock certificates for Mergers and Acquisitions and corporate refinancing/restructuring deals.
- Prepare UCC financing statement filings, amendments and terminations.
- Prepare, distribute and file annual reports and renewals.
- Filing and obtaining employer and tax identification numbers (EINs).
- Manage preparation, assembly and compilation of documents in advance of closing and coordinate signature page gathering directly with client.
- Perform corporate/transactional law and record keeping including entity formation, annual reporting, operating agreements, partnership agreements, loan agreement, equity contribution agreements, joint ventures, corporate structuring, sales, mergers and acquisitions.
- Conduct lien and litigation searches nationwide; analyze and summarize results.
- Maintain and update corporate records and minute books.
- Research and analyze legal sources such as statutes, case law, legal articles, and regulatory sources.
- Communicate regularly with attorneys and clients regarding the status of projects and deadlines and informs attorneys of any issues.
- Manage inventory of closed transaction documentation and locate applicable precedent upon attorney request.
- Download, organize, and inventory due diligence documentation from client-provided data sites.
- Distribute draft documents to opposing counsel and clients.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the firm’s clients, title insurance companies, closing agents, administrative agencies, and other outside vendors.
- Train incoming first-year associates and summer associates in corporate formation, corporate governance, document management, closing process and UCC search/filing matters. Supervise case assistants and junior paralegals.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$80,000 - $110,000