Certified Pharmacy Technician - Compounding
- Palm Desert, CA
- $20 - $27
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Cody Timm
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client has become a leader in infusion therapy services. Administered by specially trained infusion nurses, these services are provided at standalone locations, physicians’ offices, or in the home of the patient. Each location provides individualized care in a private setting for procedures including IVIG, Hemophilia, Chemotherapy, TPN, and Pain Management.
Why join us?
- Competitive pay
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO plan
- Advancement opportunities
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) to join our dynamic team in the Infusion Pharmacy industry. As a CPhT, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of pharmacy-related tasks, including compounding, dispensing, and administering medication. You will work closely with our team of healthcare professionals to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of care possible.
- Compounding and dispensing medication: You will be responsible for accurately measuring and mixing medications according to physician orders and dispensing them to patients.
- Maintaining accurate records: You will be responsible for maintaining accurate records of all medications dispensed and administered, as well as any adverse reactions or side effects reported by patients.
- Providing patient education: You will be responsible for providing patients with information about their medications, including how to take them, potential side effects, and drug interactions.
- Collaborating with healthcare professionals: You will work closely with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
- You must be a certified pharmacy technician with a current CPhT certification.
- Compounding experience: 1 year of experience with compounding medications, including measuring and mixing ingredients and preparing sterile products.