A bit about us:
Based in Virginia, we supply contractors with high-quality building products, with 1,600 associates, serving customers in 113 branches across 35 states. We are looking for an experienced Credit Analyst to join our team full time!
Why join us?
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k and More!
The Credit Analyst is responsible for processing/decisioning on credit applications and resolving credit-related issues through addressing incoming phone calls and emails from branch Associates and customers.
- Ability to handle high transaction volume.
- 2 + years Credit Analyst experience
- Strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving/decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with a strong attention to detail
- Basic proficiency with Excel and Word
- High school diploma
- Ability to reconcile accounting records
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Review credit applications for accuracy
- Pull credit reports, request supplier references, and gather needed information from Sales Associates to facilitate credit limit decisioning.
- Independently determine the appropriate credit limit for submitted applications and rechecks on existing customer accounts.
- Process response letters to customers.
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails from Associates and customers to accept payments and resolve credit-related issues.
- Strong decision-making on managing past due accounts, responding to billing questions, and reconciliation of accounting records with customers.