A bit about us:
We are a fully independent Anesthesia Group looking to add onto our team. Our team consists of MD's and CRNA's who practice independently.
Why join us?
Join an established hospital-employed anesthesia group with an excellent work/life balance
Part-time and fulltime opportunities
New graduates are welcome
We are seeking a highly skilled Contract Locum CRNA to join our team in the medical industry.
- Administer anesthesia to patients undergoing surgical procedures
- Monitor patient vital signs and adjust anesthesia levels as needed
- Work closely with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and other medical professionals to ensure patient safety and comfort
- Participate in the development of anesthesia policies and procedures
- Must have a current CRNA license
- Strong knowledge of anesthesiology principles and practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts and schedules; 4- 12 hour shifts or 5- 10 hour shifts