Technical Sales: Growing and Friendly company looking for their next Technical Sales Person!!
- Cross Plains, WI
- $75,000 - $95,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Tony Callahan
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
The Demand Planner is responsible for managing all aspects of demand forecasts for the organization. You will utilize the demand planning system to ensure that the forecast is the best reflection of the customer's needs and expectations. The successful candidate will facilitate and lead planning meetings and will be responsible for distribution of forecasts from market segment to product line. The Demand Planner will research market trends, statistical projections, and historical analysis, to develop the most current and accurate demand plan. You will work with supply planning/sourcing to assist in managing inventory flow that supports demand plans for each category. The successful candidate will correspond with sales and engineering leaders to determine business decisions, timing, and new product introductions. The Demand Planner will develop proposals and provide recommendations to drive better business execution and results. The demand planner will also collaborate with the planning team to ensure appropriate technology solutions are in place to enable successful planning and execution.
Why join us?
- Execute monthly demand forecasting cycle including
- Developing baseline statistical forecast (adjusting history, statistical models, etc)
- Collaborating with Sales and customer service to understand anticipated changes in demand from historical performance
- Incorporating Sales and customer service feedback into plan and reviewing to drive consensus demand plan
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Reporting demand plan accuracy metrics
- Collaborating with supply chain groups to ensure alignment to forecast
- Establish metrics to aid in measuring and improving quality of forecast
- Propose and implement solutions to improve forecast accuracy.
- Work to configure and develop appropriate tools to establish and continuously improve planning processes within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in business related field.
- Proven work experience as a Demand Planner or a similar role
- Experience with ERP and Demand Planning Systems (SAP, Demand Solutions, Logility, Anaplan, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills with the ability to seek creative solutions.
- Proficient knowledge in modern office productivity, communication, and collaboration toolsets with a focus on Microsoft tools