A bit about us:
We provide the world's largest pentesting platform, delivering thousands of pentests per year. We're a Pentest as a Service (PtaaS) platform is modernizing traditional pentesting. By combining a SaaS platform with an exclusive community of testers, we deliver the real-time insights you need to remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. We see the Pentest as a Service model as a first step in our vision to create a new interface to the security workforce. Currently seeking a strong DevOps Engineer to add to our east coast operations!
Why join us?
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Save for the future with a 401(k) program (US)
- Benefit from medical, dental, vision and life insurance (US)
- 3+ years experience as an engineer working with production infrastructure at scale
- Software engineering background with extensive hands-on experience (Golang, Ruby preferred)
- Experience in containers (Docker), orchestration (Kubernetes), IaC (Terraform) and cloud architectures (GCP, AWS)
- A security-oriented mindset, being able to think in terms of attack surfaces and reducing them. You don’t need to be a security expert, but you do need to be able to think critically about your decisions.
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to thrive with an environment of high level autonomy and responsibility
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with other engineering teams and business stakeholders in an asynchronous “home-office” environment
- Strong scripting skills
- Networking knowledge (HTTP, TCP, TLS)