A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing middleware and data connectivity components company and we build integration products for customers with enterprise applications. We're building out our next generation architecture with new cutting edge features and looking for talented engineers to join our team. We have a laid-back culture, but love getting things done efficiently with as little bureaucracy as possible and enjoy building quality software that we can all be proud of. We're excited about our future because our products are in high demand and we are building out our next generation of features to meet the market's needs.
Why join us?
Join us because you want to make an impact and are passionate about middleware. We have top-notch benefits as well!
- 100% Remote Work Flexibility (unable to hire in California and Colorado)
- We pay 100% employee premiums for healthcare and dental
- Generous 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% match in your 401k up to 6% of your salary
- Work/Life balance so our engineers do not get burned out
- Year after year our team is growing so you'll have career growth opportunities here
- We are a profitable company with sustained growth and stability - make yourself at home here
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is a critical role that will have a significant impact on our cloud platform. We’re looking for someone who is excited about taking ownership of improving the existing infrastructure, designing the future of our cloud platform and working with a diverse team. Attention to detail and eagerness to learn new technologies and systems is critical to the success of this role.
- Define and help implement infrastructure improvements for our cloud platform
- Support & contribute improvements to the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our cloud platform
- Define and measure production availability, navigating known downtime, and service level outages
- Increase product delivery velocity
- Debug problems at scale for our mission critical services and help our development teams implement lasting fixes to recurring issues
- Execute, debug, and configure CI/CD pipelines
- Analyze service requests and take appropriate action meeting defined SLA
- Define and implement monitoring metrics and alerts to ensure tools and environments are meeting SLA's for uptime and performance
- Advancing Infrastructure-as-Code and GitOps for the Cloud product team
- 2+ years of experience working with public cloud infrastructure (Azure preferred)
- Terraform infrastructure as code experience
- Experience with Kubernetes both as a developer and from an operations perspective
- Deep understanding of Linux and containerization
- Experience deploying and operating applications, Java or C# preferred
- Experience with GitOps based workflows
- Database experience (SQL Server preferred)
- Experience with development practices and tools (JIRA, Git, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with messaging systems and APIs
- Working knowledge of networking (e.g., firewall, routing, network topologies, etc)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science