A bit about us:
Be apart of a vision of a world without fear of cancer! This company is amid an exciting cloud transformation strategy providing a multi-tenant platform and onboarding existing products and internal customers to the cloud.
Why join us?
You will have the opportunity to develop an innovative cloud-based platform for creating next- generation applications to beat cancer! You will play a key role in analyzing, designing, developing and documenting software enhancements for Oncology focused products using modern development technologies. If you want to be apart of an important mission than apply today!!
- 8+ years professional software engineering experience
- Azure SQL Server, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Service Bus, Azure DevOps, Azure Key Vault, Azure Cache for Redis
- Understanding of design patterns, TDD, and debugging
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, and other container-related technologies considered an asset
- Experience in DevOps and automation considered an asset.