A bit about us:
This clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focuses on rare hematologic and musculoskeletal disorders.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- 401K with match
- Yearly bonus
- Company Stock Options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Provide strategic input and be a key contributor to product development and development of the biometrics department.
- Represent the Biostatistics function and collaborate with internal and external thought leaders in the design, operation, analysis, and interpretation of clinical studies.
- Write and review statistical analysis plans.
- Provide guidance and supervision to statisticians and programmers in authoring of analysis dataset specifications and programming of tables, figures, and listings.
- Co-author study protocols, clinical study reports, presentations, and publications of clinical studies.
- Contribute to the development of innovative statistical methodologies, including cutting-edge statistical learning algorithms.
- Work on significant and unique issues that require exercising independent judgment and developing/adapting methodology.
- Stay abreast of industry and academic developments in Statistical Genomics and apply new methodologies to clinical study design and analysis.
- Participate in regulatory activities such as health authority meetings and submission related activities.
- Review and/or author SOPs and guidelines related to biostatistics practices.