A bit about us:
We take great pride in being the top manufacturer of PV (photovoltaic) mounting systems in North America. Our 25 years of providing excellent customer service has resulted in more than 5GW of experience and almost 1 Million successful installations, making us a company with unmatched expertise in the industry.
Our commitment to providing excellence in every aspect of our business is reflected in our suite of services, which includes unmatched experience, a 25-year system warranty, certified quality, engineering excellence, design tools, and permit documentation services.
When you choose us, you are choosing a company that is committed to providing you with unparalleled quality, innovation, and support. We will exceed your expectations and deliver the best possible solutions for your unique needs.
We are seeking a Director of engineering to manage and provide strong technical leadership, while setting and executing service strategies for our products and project engineering. Some skills and responsibilities include:
- At least 8 years of experience in Civil or Mechanical engineering/10+ preferred
- Oversees and directs the work of the creation of engineering methodologies and tools for the design of solar PV mounting solutions
- Manages business relationship with 3rd party engineering firms
- Familiar with a variety of engineering design and application concepts, practices, and procedures (e.g., structural, aerodynamics, geotechnical, construction management, International Building Code)
- Solar PV and UL2703 code application experience and knowledge preferred
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Mechanical Engineering (BSCE/BSME), Master of Science in Civil or Mechanical Engineering (MSCE/MSME) preferred
- Licensed Professional Engineer preferred