A bit about us:
We are a green energy leader, focused on building a sustainable future. With our innovative technology, we take solar energy and renewables to the next level!
If you are looking for a forward-thinking company, always continuing to grow, innovate, and do right by it's employees and customers, then please read on!
We are seeking a Director of engineering to manage and provide strong technical leadership, while setting and executing service strategies for our products and project engineering. Some skills and responsibilities include:
- At least 8 years of experience in Civil, Structural, or Mechanical engineering/10+ preferred
- Oversees and directs the work of the creation of engineering methodologies and tools for the design of solar PV mounting solutions
- Manages business relationship with 3rd party engineering firms
- Familiar with a variety of engineering design and application concepts, practices, and procedures (e.g., structural, aerodynamics, geotechnical, construction management, International Building Code)
- Solar PV and UL2703 code application experience and knowledge preferred
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Mechanical Engineering (BSCE/BSME), Master of Science in Civil or Mechanical Engineering (MSCE/MSME) preferred
- Licensed Professional Engineer preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%