A bit about us:
We are an industry-leading company headquartered in the central valley of California. We are rapidly expanding our footprint through both organic growth and acquisition. Our mission is to become the largest company servicing the west coast in our industry.
Why join us?
- Reports to the President of the organization
- Premier company in the central valley of California
- Longstanding, manufacturing and sales company in growth mode
- Strong management and executive team
- Excellent corporate culture with high visibility to the executive team
- Great/work-life balance
- Upside advancement potential within this growing team
- Strong benefits package and very generous retirement contribution
- The Director of Finance, develops and supports complex financial and operational objectives (i.e., reporting, financial planning) and strategy,
- This role will also work collaboratively with other business units/departments to develop action plans to support specific business objectives as
- The Director of Finance is responsible for critical and complex analysis, and reporting of financial and operational results
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the company, providing detailed business explanations behind variances against forecast,
- Gather data and perform an analytical review of actual results versus budget, forecast, and prior year at varying levels of the organization
- Prepare, review and present financial projections, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities, and use the analysis to develop
- Analyze financial performance, prepare monthly variance to forecast, and present recommendations to business unit management and
- Develop, prepare, and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects, and complex financial
- Track key performance indicators and provide analysis to support business decisions.
- Analyze and report on financial and/or operational results/analysis. Ensure historical information, current trends, regulatory environment, and tax
- Deliver ad hoc analytical projects to provide insights as required with a focus on meeting deadlines and providing communication to
- Provides support to Executive Leadership including financial presentation and analysis.
- Prepare presentations to highlight financial trends, summarize business plans, and communicate process changes across the enterprise.
- Identify and implement improvements across financial reporting processes.
- Analyze data and provide solutions/recommendations in response to anticipated and unanticipated fluctuations in the company’s business.
- Support the annual budget process including the creation of financial models and budget presentation and explanation.