A bit about us:
Embark on a special journey as a Nursing Director at our clients organization. On this unique path, you’ll find supportive surroundings, deep appreciation for your work, flexible schedule options, opportunities for customized career growth, and an environment for meaningful connections. This important role assists the Health and Wellness team with coordination of care for residents in assisted living and memory care!
Apply today to learn more!
Our client is seeking an experienced RN with Director of Nursing experience. As the Director of Nursing, you will provide direction and leadership to our team of licensed nurses and caregivers. You will assume overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of quality nursing services and overall nursing operations of the community to include training and delegation of team members and coordination of resident care through assessments, interaction and collaboration with residents, families, physicians and third party vendors.
- Active registered nurse license in good standing
- Experience working with older adults in senior living
- Skills to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to champion hospitality, and deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills with the ability to utilize a variety of electronic devices