Director of Planning - CPG
- Irvine, CA
- $130,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Forrest Mack
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
It all starts with nutrition. The single most important element to a dog's life,(after he has found the love of his family) is his daily diet. The food you put in your dog's body, more than anything else, will determine his future health, happiness, energy level and perhaps even his vet bills. 100% of the ingredients we use to make JustFoodForDogs are certified for human consumption by the USDA. They are not a 'factory' or a 'plant' certified to make dog food but kitchens that have never seen the presence of even one 'feed quality' ingredient - ever. This method is much more hands on, it takes longer and costs more but it retains the nutritional value of the ingredients and in our view, makes JustFoodForDogs the best food in the world for your dog.
Why join us?
We offer best in class benefits, health, dental, vision, 401k, Pet Insurance, and Employee Discounts on our food and supplements.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred, or experience in lieu of education.
- 8+ years total manufacturing experience, including a minimum of 3-5 years in a manufacturing leadership role for a food or beverage manufacturer.
- Experience with a rapidly growing company with plant expansions.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with a high level of intellectual curiosity, and a passion and desire to understand and improve upon business processes.
- Ability to build, lead and inspire a team, developing bench strength at all levels and providing increased capabilities business-wide.
- Ability to instill a positive team environment. Must be able to communicate comfortably with the shop floor as well as members of the executive team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to concisely summarize monthly operating results and future plans with executive staff and others.