A bit about us:
We're a full-service A&E firm that specializes in federal and healthcare projects. Our expertise includes Architecture / Engineering Design, Programming / Planning, Commissioning, and Site Assessments. We have a lot of projects in the pipeline and are looking to add talented engineers and designers to our team to keep up with demand. There are a lot of advancement opportunities within out firm and we invest in our team's success and development. Come work for a firm where you're more than just a number!
Why join us?
Competitive compensation: $90k - $125k+ (DOE)
- Challenging, diverse, and exciting projects
- Rapidly growing company with a ton of advancement opportunities
- Year-end performance bonus
- Generous PTO package and all observed Federal holidays
- Fully paid health insurance premium, short/long term disability, and gym memberships
- Excellent 401(k) match
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Proficiency in Revit MEP, preferred
- Experience working with architects and other MEP design trades
- Experience with electrical design and construction project management
- PE license or ability to obtain
- Healthcare project experience, preferred
- Take ownership of electrical systems design and engineering for commercial and healthcare projects including power, HVAC, BAS, fire-alarm, and lighting.
- Coordinate with subcontractors in the field; create and update project schedules; and create technical specifications for QA/QC purposes.
- Document control and project coordination with submittal reviews, RFI’s, change orders, and inspections.
- Periodic travel to job sites (roughly 1-2 days a month)