A bit about us:
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for evaluating current processes, recommending, and implementing process changes and supporting our continuous improvement and lean manufacturing efforts.
Why join us?
Competitive Salary / PTO / 401K match / Full Benefits, Health, Dental, Vision / +Bonus
Evaluates electrical systems and equipment and troubleshoot machines along with our maintenance technicians.
- Confirms system’s and component’s capabilities by designing testing methods to improve the equipment reliability
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design and develop equipment processes and automation.
- Assesses process capabilities, identifies improvements opportunities and integrates new processes and equipment
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Responsible for modifying and upgrading current systems and machinery
- Design control systems for industrial machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair robots and PLCs
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate the ability to take projects from inception to completion
- Individual will be working closely with Maintenance staff for technical and hands-on support
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians
- Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and conditions
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Engineering and Electrical certifications and licenses
- 1-5 years of Electrical Engineering experience
- Must have robot and PLC experience
- Should be an aggressive, self-starter with good trouble shooting skills in machine automation control. Must be a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required