Electrical Project Manager
Engineering Firm Focused on Industrial Projects in the Research Triangle Park Area.
- Raleigh, NC
- $90,000 - $130,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Kyle O'Bryan
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Specialty contractor with 30+ years in the business. We carved out a great niche in the pharmaceutical market and are the go-to contractor for equipment installations, plant upgrades, and plant expansion projects. We self-perform major I&C, HVAC, and Hygienic Piping projects. Our client list includes all the big players in Research Triangle Park and we're expanding into other industrial/manufacturing markets.
Why join us?
Competitive compensation: $90k - $130k+ (DOE)
- Local work
- Stability with consistent projects with repeat clients
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision insurance
- Training / Development / Advancement Opportunities
- 8+ years experience with electrical industrial projects, preferably in the pharma space
- Experience with instrumentation, controls, and power
- Experience with equipment installation, capital projects, and other industrial construction projects
- Leadership experience - ability to work with clients, lead project teams, and work with vendors/outside contractors
- Lead team of industrial electricians for instrumentation, controls, and power projects
- Coordinate contract deliverables: invoicing, design/drawing submittals, cost control, schedule updates etc...
- Manage and monitor engineering, procurement, material ordering/delivery, and subcontractor performance/quality
- Ensure safety plan is in place and being followed
- Project documentation / tracking
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$90,000 - $130,000