A bit about us:
We have unceasingly continued to design and manufacture fluid control components, motion control components, and systems for some of the most demanding applications our customers have.
Why join us?
If you are an experienced Electro-Mechanical Systems Engineer, then please apply!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Manufacturing Company
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criterion:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related degree.
- 5+ years of experience in a related field. Aerospace experience preferred.
- Knowledge of aerospace electrical systems and DO-254 requirements a plus.
- Familiar with PCB design, component placement and routing. Familiar with IPC standards as they relate to PCB design and fabrication. Reliability
- Knowledge and experience designing for electromagnetic interferences.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills - verbal and written.
- Open/creative thinker; is an ideas generator.
- Self-starter, organized and capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Self-directed and establish own priorities to meet needs of the organization.
- Able to operate independently and as part of a team