A bit about us:
Join a growing organization of technically accomplished individuals committed to a team approach that is highly passionate about delivering technical solutions to solve our customers’ problems. Our mission is carried out with this philosophy: Attention to detail, commitment to quality, and our dedication to customer service sets our company apart.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- Aggressive Commission Plan
- Employee Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K w/ company match
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Business Development Manager (Security and Structured Cabling) position will involve sells and account management of core business integrated solutions for service and installation projects.
- Evaluates and targets potential customer opportunities within the market place.
- Develops and implements sales marketing strategies to penetrate multiple vertical markets (e.g. education, health care, industrial and commercial buildings).
- Focuses on consultants, owners and building managers with the support of contractor business to develop new business clientele.
- Translates a wide variety of customer needs / requirements requiring originality and ingenuity into detailed proposals and project plans to meet Customer requirements; reviews and approves estimated costs prior to bid; change proposals, assists with collections on projects.
- Proactively communicates project requirements to project team and wider organization as and when required.
- Identifies potential project risks and develops/implements strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines.
- Proactively communicates project schedules, project change proposals and related project activities on a regular basis with customer and seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Manages the execution and review of all scope of work, terms and conditions in customer contracts including cost control, delivery fulfillment, and quality of service and other customer requirements as they arise.
- May coach and mentor developing colleagues
- 5 years: Minimum of five years of previous account development, sales or related experience required.
- Three years of experience in one of the following required: electronic, fire alarm & life safety, structured cabling, and/or building automation.